Places to go for support

The Citizens Advice ‘Help to claim service’ provides assistace to people who need help applying for Universal Credit. You can contact this service on FREEPHONE 0800 144 8 444. Alternatively you can call in to your local Job Centre for assistance.

There are a number of places in Wolverhampton where you can go to get help and advice with benefits, debt, housing and employment. For more information our Advice Directory.

View a bookmarked list of locations.Click this icon to view the map full screen.You can zoom in to the map to view the locations in more detail, in addition, if you click on the icon at the top left of the map you will see a bookmarked list of all of the different free internet locations. If you click on the icon at the top right, you will be able to view the map full screen. You will then be able to search by your post code to find your nearest free internet point.

A key of the different icons.